DOES GOD LOVE THE WEALTHY MORE THAN THE MIDDLE CLASS?
Copyright 2020 by Dennis L. Binder Jr. Unauthorized use and/or duplication in any form, without express and written permission from the author, is strictly prohibited. All rights are reserved with full and clear credit to Dennis L. Binder Jr.
Understanding how Excessive rates for All Taxpayers - harm the Middle Class & Working Poor, and how Tax Cuts create Jobs, increase Tax Revenue & grow the Economy! Also included are issues concerning Individual Freedom, Capitalism, Socialism, Carbon Enhancement, Immigration, Terrorism and much, much more. Explained with 'easy for anyone to understand' details - using common logic, documented facts & everyday examples close to home.
- CHAPTER 1: THE WAL MART FACTOR.
- CHAPTER 2: HOW TAX INCREASES - SHRINK THE ECONOMY AND INCREASE UNEMPLOYMENT.
- CHAPTER 3: PRODUCTION & CONSUMPTION.
- CHAPTER 4: 'TAXPAYER FUNDED’ GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE.
- CHAPTER 5: HOW TAX CUTS- CREATE JOBS, INCREASE TAX REVENUE AND GROW THE ECONOMY.
- CHAPTER 6: THE IMPORTANCE OF GOVERNMENT.
- CHAPTER 7: POWER & CONTROL OVER OTHER HUMAN BEINGS.
- CHAPTER 8: GUN CONTROL.
- CHAPTER 9: THE RICH GET RICHER & THE POOR GET POORER.
- CHAPTER 10: THE FIRST COMMUNITY.
- CHAPTER 11: "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT", AND SEQUESTRATION.
- CHAPTER 12: HATRED FOR THE RICH & LOVE FOR THE LOTTERY.
- CHAPTER 13: IT TAKES A VILLAGE VS. SELF RELIANCE.
- CHAPTER 14: WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION.
- CHAPTER 15: EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK & FAIRNESS.
- CHAPTER 16: 'FREEDOM & CAPITALISM' VS. SOCIALISM.
- CHAPTER 17: UTOPIA.
- CHAPTER 18: MINIMAL TAXATION.
- CHAPTER 19: WE THE PEOPLE.
- CHAPTER 20: AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL / THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY.
- #SOLUTION PROPOSALS FOR POLICY & LEGISLATIVE INITIATIVES.
DOES GOD LOVE THE WEALTHY MORE THAN THE MIDDLE CLASS? Examines how Excessive rates for ALL Taxpayers - harm the Middle Class & Working Poor thus creating 'Trickle Down' poverty, and is THE reason why the income gap between the rich and the poor continues to grow. With approx. 25 million business owners in the U.S., and if each business hired an average of only 2 additional (new) employees, it would create at least 50 million new jobs (or more) and also generate a $900 billion budget surplus! But this potential could only be realized with LOW tax rates for EVERYONE. Permanent, reduced tax rates would also increase wages for American workers and create a long term capacity for eliminating the National Debt! The unlimited advantages of tax cuts are illustrated in this book in a "reader friendly" format.
The following are just 'two' of many suggested proposals in this highly acclaimed eBook......
ELECTRONIC CONGRESS: American Citizens choosing 'political candidates' who WILL amend legislation with a "Peoples Referendum" requiring All federal politicians/lawmakers - to actually live in the State/areas of the citizens they actually represent!
The best way to represent any group of people - is to live among them! Furthermore, these candidates will have a better understanding (similar to State politicians) of what it's like to live in your corner of the World! In short: The American People should be the biggest & most influential lobbyists!
The above proposal if legislated, would eliminate 50% of America's problems!